Creative Schools Fund Deadlines 2019-20
October 11, 2019: Creative Schools Fund grant applications due
December 16, 2019 – January 2, 2020: Grant recipients & arts partners notified
Access the 2019-2020 Grant Guidelines here.
Apply for the 2019-20 CSF Grant here.
Download a sample 2019-20 Grant Application here.
Further Information about the Creative Schools Fund
What is the Creative Schools Fund?
The Creative Schools Fund (CSF) is a grant-making partnership between Ingenuity and the Department of Arts Education to support the expansion of arts education in schools via partnerships with arts organizations. $10,000 and $15,000 grants are available to qualifying schools.
The goals of the Creative Schools Fund Grant are as follows:
- Via school partnerships with arts organizations, fill gaps in arts instruction, increase arts access across all grade levels, and expand the depth and breadth of artistic disciplines available in a school
- Support schools to progress in creating and sustaining high quality arts instruction during the school day
- Forward innovative approaches to arts instruction that can serve as models within the district
Who is Eligible for a CSF Grant?
To apply for a grant from the Creative Schools Fund, a school must:
- Have a Creative Schools Certification category of 1, 2, 3, or 4
- Have an active Arts Liaison
- Have arts teacher staffing in keeping with recommended ratios
- Adhere to CPS policies related to working with arts organizations
Partners working with CPS schools must:
- Have a current partner profile on www.artlookpartners.com
- Have an active CPS vendor number at the time of submission and awarding of grant
How Do I Apply for a CSF Grant?
Schools should apply for CSF Grants through Ingenuity. The grant application opens in late summer of each school year. Applications are due in early fall, and recipients are notified in the winter.