CPS Elementary School Visual Art Exhibition is the district’s showcase of artwork produced by elementary school students. This year will mark our 5th annual season of exhibitions, with one location for all students at Pulaski Park. Students, teachers, and families are invited to the opening reception on May 31 from 5-8pm. The Exhibition hours are June 1 from 10am-8:30pm and June 2 9am-4:30pm.
Download the poster HERE!
Important Dates for 2018 Exhiibition
- Each school can submit up to 50 pieces of PreK- 8th grade art for the exhibition (regardless of the number of teachers at the school).
- Artwork may be 2-dimensional, 3-dimensional, or time-based (video, computer-based, etc.)
- All artwork must be created entirely by students and completed during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Only one art teacher per school should be in charge of submitting artwork via SlideRoom from all teachers at your school. This teacher will upload images of the students’ work and information about the student artists for submission directly into the submission portal.
- Teachers are responsible for transporting all artwork from their school to the drop off and pick up locations.
- Exhibition Coordinators will provide labels but will not provide any frames nor matting of the work.
- Exhibition Coordinators will make selections on the artwork that will be placed into the exhibitions based on dimensions, media, and style of artwork. Teachers will be notified by email on which works of art were selected.
- Visit this link for the exhibition: https://allcityexhibitions.slideroom.com/#/permalink/program/41904
- Sign-Up to get started
- SlideRoom will send a link to your email to activate your account
- Begin ‘All-City Elementary Visual Art’ Application
- When you create your profile, please choose ORGANIZATION/GROUP and write your SCHOOL NAME in the box
- When in the SlideRoom program DO NOT HIT SUBMIT UNTIL ALL YOUR PIECES HAVE BEEN UPLOADED, (you can pause your application by hitting Save and Exit in the upper right corner at any time)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.