artlookⓇEducator is a communication and collaboration platform designed for Chicago Public Schools arts teachers.
- Want to trade arts-related ideas, questions, and helpful advice with other arts teachers in your discipline and grade band?
- Want to receive the latest information about student and teacher opportunities, arts events, job openings, free and cheap arts materials and equipment, and more?
- Want to stay connected to other arts teachers across the district?
Join artlook®️Educator! Once you login, you will be able to create your own posts and view/reply to other members’ posts.
Navigate to artlook®️ and select ‘Schools Login’ at the top right.
Logging in for the first time
Teachers with a cps.edu email
You will sign into artlook®Educator the same way you sign into any of your CPS accounts. Your CPS sign-in credentials are preloaded into the system so there is no need to create a new user name or password to access your artlook®Educator account. Just click on the “Sign in with CPS” button and enter your CPS email and CPS password.
Teachers who do not have a cps.edu email
Your email is preloaded into the artlook®Educator system, but you will need to create a new password specifically for artlook®Educator. Click the “Sign in with Email” button to begin your login process including creating a new password.
- The artlook® Suite: Arts Liaisons can toggle between the artlook®Map and the artlook®Educator sites. If you are not an Arts Liaison, you will only see the artlook®Educator icon.
- Navigation Pane: This will always be visible as you move through the site. If you want to visit different parts of the artlook®Educator site or return to the home page, just click here.
- Home From any other page on the site, you can return to this start page
- Forum Start or join discussions with other artlook®Educator users here
- Directory Find arts teachers based on their Name, School, Neighborhood, or Discipline
- Communities of Practice The online home for CoP members featuring announcements,
- resources, and community discussions
- Profile Your profile which includes the information that is searchable by other artlook®Educator users in the Directory
- How to Videos A link to the artlook®Educator YouTube channel with narrated video walkthroughs of the artlook®Educator site features
- FAQs Questions and answers on maximizing your time on artlook®Educator
- Landing Page: You can reach the three main pages for artlook®Educator – the Forum, the Directory, and Communities of Practice, with just a click
4 Current User: Your Name will appear here as you navigate the site
Peer-to-peer connections drive high satisfaction with in-person professional learning. In artlook®Educator, you can form peer-to-peer connections across the district, any time in The Forum!
To start a new discussion
To start a new discussion thread on artlook®Educator, click on the Start New Discussion button at the top right of the page to bring up the Start New Discussion dialogue box.