The CPS Department of Arts Education is looking for teachers and teaching artists to apply to be dance, music, and theater directors for the 2019-20 All-City Performing Arts Program (ACPA). This program provides performing arts ensemble opportunities to students from any Chicago Public School in grades 3–12, with the goal of offering rigorous arts instruction that is equitable and accessible to all students.
The DAE seeks to hire ACPA Directors and Substitutes for the following ensembles:
- Symphonic Band (for Advanced Students)
- Concert Band (for Intermediate Students)
- Jazz Band
- Elementary Modern Rock Band (Little Kids Rock Teacher is preferred)
- High School Modern Rock Band (Little Kids Rock Teacher is preferred)
- Accompanist (for All-City rehearsals and performances)
These are paid positions. Please download the All-City Performing Arts Application Information Packet below for more details about the position and how to apply.
Applications are due JULY 1, 2019.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Melisa Rutkelis, Arts Education Specialist, at email@example.com or (773) 553-2110.