The Department of Arts Education (DAE) is looking for Adjudicators and Clinicians for the 2020 CPS Music Festivals. The DAE has a long-standing tradition of managing Music Festivals for the district. These festivals allow CPS students from across the city to perform prepared pieces and receive constructive feedback from established music adjudicators and clinicians.
The DAE seeks teachers, teaching artists, and other arts educators to apply to be adjudicators and/or clinicians for the following 2020 Music Festivals:
- Piano Solo (grades 4–12)
- Instrumental Solo & Ensemble (grades 4–12)
- Vocal Solo & Ensemble (grades 4–12)
- Elementary Chorus (grades K–8)
- High School Chorus (grades 9–12)
- Elementary Band & Orchestra (grades 4–8)
- High School Band & Orchestra (grades 9–12)
- Mariachi (grades K–12)
These are paid positions.
Applications are due on January 31, 2020. Please click below to download the 2020 Application Guidelines, which contain a link to the application form.
If you have questions about this position, or would like more information before applying, please contact Melisa Rutkelis, Manager of Student Programs, at email@example.com.